Discrimination in thesis topic workplace
An essay I wrote about William F. Cody. Buffalo Bill Biography...
Texas A&M International University
5201 University Boulevard
Laredo, TX 78041
Idaho State University , a Carnegie-classified doctoral research and teaching institution founded in 1901, attracts students from around the world to ...
Writing for an Audience
Who is your audience?
- Researchers working in analogous field areas
elsewhere in the world (. other strike-slip faults,
other deep sea fans).
- Researchers working in your field area, but with
- Researchers working on the same interval of geologic
time elsewhere in the world.
- All other researchers using the same technique you
have used .
- If your study encompasses an active process,
researchers working on the same process in the ancient
- Conversely, if your study is based on the rock
record, people studying modem analogs.
- People writing a synthesis paper on important new
developments in your field.
- People applying earth science to societal problems
(. earthquake hazard reduction, climate warming)
who will try to understand your paper.
- Potential reviewers of your manuscript or your